How you should wear and care for your masks!
- Masks should be worn over your mouth, from your chin to above your nose.
- Breathe through your nose when wearing masks to prevent dry mouth.
- Masks should be handled with clean hands, when putting it on your face and when removing.
- Masks should be cleaned after one day of wear for sanitary use for your safety from the virus and to protect your face from breaking out.
- Masks can be washed with laundry or hand washed and dried in the dryer. (Custom masks should be hand washed for best preservation or washed on delicate and tumble dried low.)